The Hub - Standard Service
The IndeMe Standard Service costs £42 inc VAT to set up your account and an ongoing monthly price of £16.80 inc VAT
Our most advanced home response unit, the Hub connects quickly and simply to your existing telephone line, offering help and reassurance when needed. Operation is simple, either press the call button on the hub, or via your mobile pendant and connect instantly with our trained response centre, available 365 days a year 24 hours a day
The MyAmie Pendant
Included with your Hub kit is a small lightweight wearable pendant that can be worn around the wrist or neck. Help can be triggered by pressing the large red button at any time. This will instantly connect your hub to our response centre for 2 way communication with the wearer.
Included in this service:
- The MyAmie wearable pendant
- The Hub alarm base unit
- 24/7 UK based monitoring service available 365 days a year
- Connected to our UK based TSA Platinum Accredited response centre*
*TSA platinum accreditation is the recognised benchmark for response centres in the UK.
The service features include:
- Easy installation
- A small and lightweight wearable pendant
- Wearing options for wrist or around the neck
- Waterproof, so it can be worn in the shower
- The MyAmie pendant features a radio trigger of up to 50 metres from the location of the base Hub
- Long battery life, it should not need to be replaced for at least 7 years.
Additional supporting documentation will be coming soon.How To's
- You will need a working telephone landline socket within 2 metres of a mains electricity plug socket.
- Broadband is not required. However, if you do have broadband in your home you will need to ensure that you use the ADSL filter supplied by your broadband provider.
- 2 Emergency contacts that live within a 20-30 minute drive from your home and are keyholders or have access to a key safe for your property.