The Hub with iVi Fall Detector
The IndeMe Hub with iVi fall detector service costs £42 inc VAT to set up your account and an ongoing monthly price of £20.40 inc VAT
Say hello to iVi, the intelligent pendant with automatic fall detection. iVi helps people to live their lives their way and is a small, lightweight pendant device that allows the wearer to press a help button to generate an alarm call when they need assistance from anywhere in their home.
In addition to the help button iVi also provides an added layer of protection by automatically generating a call for assitance if a fall is detected and the wearer is unable to push the button.
iVi comes with a range of wearing options, and is the only product of its kind to feature a not worn alert when used in conjunction with the Hub. This notifies the monitoring centre if iVi has not registered movement for a period of time (3, 5 or 7 days) that suggests the user is not wearing the pendant. This enables our monitoring centre to call the wearers emergency contacts to check all is well.
Our most advanced home response unit, the Hub connects quickly and simply with both the iVi and your existing telephone line, offering help and reassurance when needed. Operation is simple, either press the call button on the hub, or via your mobile pendant and connect instantly with our trained response centre, available 365 days a year 24 hours a day
The MyAmie Pendant
Also included with your Hub kit is an additional small lightweight wearable pendant that can be worn around the wrist or neck. Help can be triggered by pressing the large red button at any time. This will instantly connect your hub to our response centre for 2 way communication with the wearer.
Included in this service:
- iVi Intelligent Pendant with automated fall detection
- The MyAmie wearable pendant
- The Hub alarm base unit
- 24/7 UK based monitoring service available 365 days a year
- Connected to our UK based TSA Platinum Accredited response centre*
*TSA platinum accreditation is the recognised benchmark for response centres in the UK.
The service features include:
- Easy installation
- A small and lightweight wearable pendant
- Wearing options for wrist or around the neck
- Waterproof, so it can be worn in the shower
- A radio trigger range from the pendant of up to 50 metres from the location of the base Hub
- Long battery life, it should not need to be replaced for at least 7 years.
Additional supporting documentation will be coming soon.
- You will need a working telephone landline socket within 2 metres of a mains electricity plug socket.
- Broadband is not required. However, if you do have broadband in your home you will need to ensure that you use the ADSL filter supplied by your broadband provider.
- 2 Emergency contacts that live within a 20-30 minute drive of your home and that are keyholders or have access to a key safe for your property.