The Hub with Carbon Monoxide Detector
The IndeMe Hub with Carbon Monoxide Detection Service costs £42 inc VAT to set up your account, with an ongoing monthly price of £20.40 inc VAT
Many people are killed or suffer ill health from carbon monoxide poisoning each year. CO is an invisible, odourless, tasteless and extremely toxic gas, and is produced by appliances that burn fuels such as coal, oil, natural/bottled gas and paraffin. The CO gas is then absorbed by red blood cells in the lungs in preference to oxygen, resulting in rapid damage to the organs as a result of oxygen starvation. The installation of a carbon monoxide detector can help quickly detect and alert the user to potentially dangerous levels of CO in the home, and when linked remotely to the Hub offers a quick and effective response system when the alarm is triggered.
Our most advanced home response unit, the Hub connects quickly and simply to your existing telephone line, offering help and reassurance when needed. Operation is simple, either press the call button on the hub, or via your mobile pendant and connect instantly with our trained response centre, available 365 days a year 24 hours a day.
The wireless carbon monoxide detector connects remotely to the Hub and helps provide increased reassurance and independence by raising an alarm call at the response centre when triggered, while also triggering an audible alarm in the home.
Included in this service:
- The MyAmie wearable pendant
- The Hub alarm base unit
- The Wireless Carbon Monoxide detector
- 24/7 UK based monitoring service available 365 days a year
- Connected to our UK based TSA Platinum Accredited response centre*
*TSA platinum accreditation is the recognised benchmark for response centres in the UK.
The service features include:
- Easy installation
- A small and lightweight wearable pendant
- Wearing options for wrist or around the neck
- Waterproof, so it can be worn in the shower
- A pendant radio trigger range of up to 50 metres from the base Hub
- Long battery life on both the hub unit and carbon monoxide detector
WARNING: The carbon monoxide detector is an important piece of safety equipment and we would recommend that you have it installed professionally. When selecting the carbon monoxide detector service option without installation you should recognise that you need to be competent and able to undertake this installation yourself using the instructions provided.
Additional supporting documentation will be coming soon.How To's
- You will need a working telephone landline socket within 2 metres of a mains electricity plug socket.
- Broadband is not required. However, if you do have broadband in your home you will need to ensure that you use the ADSL filter supplied by your broadband provider.
- 2 Emergency contacts that live within a 20-30 minute drive of your home and are keyholders or have access to a key safe for your property.